13 January 2011

Blog award


Thank you so much to the lovely Sinead over at Urbanstems for my stylish blogger award.  It's made my night  :O)



These awards always make me chuckle though.  You have to do things in order to get them after you've been awarded.  So in order to accept this award I need to share 7 things about myself.  Then I need to award 10 great bloggers , contact those bloggers and tell them about the award. 

Ok taking into account that I live in a small town and have since discovered lots of peeps reading my blog just to see what I'm saying I'm afraid I'm finding this quite hard but here goes..


7 things you may not know about me:

1.  I change my furniture around at least (I'm being serious) once a week.  I can't tell you how relieved I am to find I'm not the only one !!

2.  If I spent as much time doing things as I did writing lists of things I need to do I'd have all the time in the world to blog but I don't.

3.  I want to marry a lighthouse keeper and live by the side of the sea.  Not really - that's a line from a song I love but I do long to live by the sea.  If I could just pick my cottage up and take it with me that would be fab :O)
4.  My guilty pleasure is Diners Drive Ins and Dives.  I don't even eat meat and yet for some reason I just love this show !?  It's on Food Network.

5.  I've just discovered fake eye lashes - I LOVE them :O)  

6.  Before I drive anywhere I have to pick a selection of cd's to listen to.  I LOVE music.  My fav at the minute is the new album by Rumer.  Fantastic!

7.  I love tinned mushy peas.  Seriously they are the best.  One of my fav meals is pasta with pancetta, mushy peas and pesto.  You've gotta try it - it's deeeelicious!

Ok now comes the hard part the 10 blogs I want to share this with.  Have you seen my list on the right?  I've got so many likes I have two lists and I have rss feeds, favourites on my laptop and even a word document of blogs, how can I choose??  I can't.     This award goes to everyone I follow, you're all inspirational to me.  Please pick up on the "7 things about me" and link back, it's always fascinating to read these.  Sorry Sinead, I hope you don't think that's a cop out but it's after midnight and I've still not finished my college assignment.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle. I am only reading this post now!! HOw that happened I have no idea!!! Maybe I was moving my furniture the day you put this up! Goodluck with the lighthouse man! Sinead x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin