13 January 2011
Thank you so much to the lovely Sinead over at Urbanstems for my stylish blogger award. It's made my night :O)
These awards always make me chuckle though. You have to do things in order to get them after you've been awarded. So in order to accept this award I need to share 7 things about myself. Then I need to award 10 great bloggers , contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.
Ok taking into account that I live in a small town and have since discovered lots of peeps reading my blog just to see what I'm saying I'm afraid I'm finding this quite hard but here goes..
7 things you may not know about me:
1. I change my furniture around at least (I'm being serious) once a week. I can't tell you how relieved I am to find I'm not the only one !!
2. If I spent as much time doing things as I did writing lists of things I need to do I'd have all the time in the world to blog but I don't.
3. I want to marry a lighthouse keeper and live by the side of the sea. Not really - that's a line from a song I love but I do long to live by the sea. If I could just pick my cottage up and take it with me that would be fab :O)
4. My guilty pleasure is Diners Drive Ins and Dives. I don't even eat meat and yet for some reason I just love this show !? It's on Food Network.
5. I've just discovered fake eye lashes - I LOVE them :O)
6. Before I drive anywhere I have to pick a selection of cd's to listen to. I LOVE music. My fav at the minute is the new album by Rumer. Fantastic!
7. I love tinned mushy peas. Seriously they are the best. One of my fav meals is pasta with pancetta, mushy peas and pesto. You've gotta try it - it's deeeelicious!
Ok now comes the hard part the 10 blogs I want to share this with. Have you seen my list on the right? I've got so many likes I have two lists and I have rss feeds, favourites on my laptop and even a word document of blogs, how can I choose?? I can't. This award goes to everyone I follow, you're all inspirational to me. Please pick up on the "7 things about me" and link back, it's always fascinating to read these. Sorry Sinead, I hope you don't think that's a cop out but it's after midnight and I've still not finished my college assignment.