12 January 2011

Grown up sleepover


You're never to old for sleepovers.

In fact grown up sleepovers are more fun.

Minus the tidying up you get to bake scones




and indulge at breakfast ...


with someone who appreciates the effort you've gone to


and can feed themselves



followed by an afternoon of shopping !

My fav purchase being these from TK Maxx ...


No excuses for not being able to find the kitchen !!  
Best of all they were half price :O)

There's a spoon as well but my kitchen is having a bit of an update so I'll share that later in the week.

All of that then finished off with a nice glass of vino and some chick lit ... The Proposal and Confessions of a Shopaholic

All in all a perfect weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Dont think I would fit in eating breakfast, if I had all those pretty things to study!!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin