5 January 2011

3 today!


Happy Birthday michellemadethis.blogspot
Happy Birthday to you
A big 3 today
Whoooopy doooo !

In keeping with tradition michellemadethis is having a blog revamp so bear with me everyone whilst "work is in progress" and I get the hang of the new blogger templates :O)

Once it's all done I can catch up with you properly. 

Have you made any new year resolutions, how are they going?  Mine are to give up the three big 'C's in my life - cheese, chocolate and crisps.  As I type this I am thinking I would love some cheese and biscuits, crisps and  chocolate!!  Hmmm of course my resolutions are going really well ...

My vision board is still a large blank white sheet of A1 card on my dining table.  Every time I plan to do it someone calls or something interrupts me so I must aim to get that done this week before I go back to college!!

The craft room, as per usual, looks like a bomb has gone off but I'm spending a few hours every day in there sorting, tidying and trying, I'm really really trying, to get rid of anything I'm not using.  It's not easy!

Let me know what you think of the new look? 

11 comments:

  1. Michelle,

    Congrats well done, three years I'm only around since September 2009. The new look blog is lovely- really like it and it is easily navigated. Keep up the good work. Hope your keeping warm, it's very cold today!

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look Michelle, well may you wear! Best of luck with the resolutions. I took up a c word as one of mine - crochet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej Michelle
    Happy Bloggaversary!
    LOVE PEACE enJOY!
    Julie
    x

    P.S. It's looking good :-)
    Loving the header and your hand-made home made with love x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej Michelle
    Happy Bloggaversary!
    LOVE PEACE enJOY!
    Julie
    x

    P.S. It's looking good :-)
    Loving the header and your hand-made home made with love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Michelle. Love the new look and your page downloads much quicker. Nice work. Goodluck with the 3 C's. Sinead x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the new look Michelle...gorgeous!! Have a great January
    Lesley
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS LOVELY BLOG!!!THIS DESERVED ALL CAPITAL LETTERS AND A FEW OF THESE!!!!!.....""""

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS LOVELY BLOG!!!THIS DESERVED ALL CAPITAL LETTERS AND A FEW OF THESE!!!!!.....""""

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 3 years of blogging xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooweeee! loving the new colour scheme!
    happy birthday and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Bloggy Birthday! I've just 'found' your blog so it looks like I'll be doing 3 years worth of reading tonight :) x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin