5 January 2010

2 today!



Happy 2nd Birthday/Blogiversary to my little blog !!

I'm in the middle of a bit of a revamp so apologies if you're searching for things.  Let me know what you think of the 3 columns - I'm not sure about them, seems a bit messy?

I can't believe it's been two years already. So much has happened and so much has changed since my first blog post that I posted when I was living in New York. At that time I was dreaming of living in my cottage in Ireland with chickens and a veggie patch and spending my days crafting and now, here I am living the dream :o)



Thank you all for reading and for commenting in the past two years, I love to hear from you all as there are some days I wonder why I keep blogging but then I get one kind word from you and it keeps me going for weeks :o)

In the meantime here are some cute birthday related items I've found online.  The image above came from the lovely site of Amy Atlas.

Birthday toast stamp found here (I bought one in Avoca not so long ago)




Love, love, love this cake mould found here



And there are some gorgeous cupcake holders here



Number and alphabet moulds available hereCan be used for baking or in the freezer to make ice cubes.




Number & alphabet cookie cutters available here





and just look at this gorgeous cupcake cake tin from the same site



This I just LOVE!  Individual cupcake stands from this shop Vesselsandwares at Etsy.  You can even get personalised ones! How fabulous is that!! 




7 comments:

  1. Happy 2nd birthday to your blog! Your knitted chickens are adorable. I especially love the brooch.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2nd birthday/blogiversary!
    Have a lovely day!
    Annalisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, Congrats and happy-blog-birthday! Hoping to make your Cottage Craft Weekend in the spring... keep up the great blog, I love seeing a post come through on my RSS feed!
    x Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, thanks for following me. I really wan't one of those giant cup cake tins, they look fabby.
    Luv Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!!! The blog is great......I love all the birthday stuff. Keep blogging and I will keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for all the lovely messages :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy anniversary!

    those cupcakes look great!

    http://pittsburgh-odds-and-sods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin