4 November 2010

I'm back on telly today


Sorry (again) for the lack of posts, especially with anything crafty.  I have so much going on behind the scenes but I just can't share it with you yet.

In the meantime I'm back on telly this afternoon.  I'll be on Four Live on RTE1 at 4pm.  If you miss it, it's repeated at 7.30 am tomorrow morning and will also be available on RTE Player.  Sorry to all of you outside of Ireland who won't be able to see it.


Hope you all had a lovely Halloween! 

What did you think of Kirstie's new show??

4 comments:

  1. just got the last few minutes of ya by the time I read your blog and turned on the telly - Loved all the ideas with the coats and will be making my own :) will mail you when I do one or two - loved your dress and the hair!!!! WOW!!! I wont say anymore incase some havent seen it yet but gorgeous! well done Miss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday we will say we knew her when.... Miss famous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle,

    Well done, enjoyed watching your inspirational ideas for adding style to plain clothing. I missed Kirstie's show :(
    Hope you have a nice weekend

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin