11 November 2010

Back on TV today


I'm back on Four Live today at 4pm on RTE1

Unfortunately this can only be viewed in Ireland.

Today I'm doing a piece on cushion making, canvas applique and showing you how to applique a throw similar to the ones you see in the shops.  Perfect to get started as christmas prezzies!

I have taken lots of pics so I will upload them tomorrow for you with some tutorials too :o)

I'm thrilled to say that they've asked me back to do some Christmas Crafts so if there's anything in particular you would like to see leave me a comment.

I'm also writing tutorials for a couple of magazines so it's busy busy for michellemadethis behind the scenes. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow you're a busy girl! No Irish television overhere, so I'll be back tomorrow for your pics and tutorials.
    And I think every Christmas craft will do, I really lóve Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see you can you ever take your spot and put it on you tube so we could see it?

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin