You can view the show online here if you live in Ireland.
To make a simple envelope cushion
- Take a cushion insert and lay it on top of the fabric you wish to use.
- Cut the fabric as follows - 2.5 times the width of your cushion in length and two inches wider than the cushion in width
- Turn over a hem on each end and sew
- Now lay the fabric on the table (print side facing up) and place the cushion insert roughly in the centre.
- Fold over each side, as if wrapping a present.
- Pull out the cushion insert and stitch up both sides.
Turn the cushion cover right side out and insert the cushion.
Voila a fabulous homemade cushion cover :o)
Simply made by appliqueing fabric letters onto a white canvas.
using a template I printed out on my computer.
If you want the template drop me an email and I can send it to you.
Finally the LOVE pillow
This is soooo easy to do (however it does use a lot of ink so keep that in mind).
As with the HOME canvas,
- Type out the word LOVE on your computer with a fancy font (just google 'free fonts' there's lots out there)
- Print each letter on a separate page of specialist t-shirt transfer paper (you can buy this in a Easons, WH Smith or any craft & hobby shop).
Make sure you print it mirror image or it will be back to front!
- Then iron onto your pillow case