29 October 2010

Happy Halloween!


As someone who doesn't have kids the Halloween thing hasn't really hit me but if it did these are some of the things I'd probably make :o)


Love this super cute knitted witch from the fabulous Purl Bee
I know 'cute' and 'witch' don't really go but hey, I think she's cute :o)






Felted dolls - instructions here




Pumpkins for grown ups
I'm loving the chocolate brown velvet one on the right!!






Oak leaf bowls



Black magic party invitations 
The simple things are always the best :o)



and of course a Knitted pumpkin



What have you made for Halloween this year??  Leave a comment with a link back to your blog if you like :O)

 
Happy Halloween !

3 comments:

  1. i just love all of the knitted dolls and the pumpkins.....but since tomorrow is halloween i will save this till next year and then i might have a better excuse! love your ideas!
    reallyrosey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your images that little witch takes the cake!
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent. I partuclarly like the pumpkins

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin