27 October 2010

Kirstie is back!


Put a note in your diary, set the Sky plus, mark your calendar ...
whatever you do don't miss it.


Unfortunately all my emails to the CH4 website were left unanswered and she didn't make it to my country cottage but I'll forgive her and keep watching nonetheless.

It's slightly different this time round.  She's going to other people's houses and the ideas covered in this episode include stained glass windows, a master class in curtain making, a trip to the blacksmith, and a visit with Erica Knight.

And whilst you're marking your calendars you can pencil me in too.
I'll be back on Four Live* on Thursday 4th November at 4pm on RTE1 :O)

*sorry to all my readers outside of Ireland, the show can only be viewed in this country, unless you have RTE channels on your tv.

The new series starts on Tuesday 2nd November, 8pm Channel 4

6 comments:

  1. Oh brillant I'm really looking forward to it. Oh and I will watch you too as I have no work next week :) Looking forward to seeing what you'll be up to this week :)

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that show last year..thanks for the nod for the new series. Look forward to seeing you again..sure uou are our Irish version of Kistie! Sinead x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will look forward to that - have to tape it as work Tuesday nights ... the book isnt as exciting as I was expecting, hope the tv series is as good as last years. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this show? but if you like it, this must be good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing MissA back on TV next Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice nice!!!!
    happy weekend
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin