1 September 2010

Exciting times


Thanks for all the lovely comments on the spare room makeover.  Can you beleive it's had another makeover since!  I had a friend staying this weekend and I thought it needed to be a bit more adult-like.

I've been mega busy the past few weeks with all my visitors at the cottage and last weekend I threw a surprise party for my mum's 60th so I'm really only getting back on track now.   I've got some super exciting things in the pipeline but can't tell you about them just yet!  Sorry, but I've learned the hard way with blogging, not to give too much away in the early stages.  You know I'm bursting to tell you all though, but I will ... soon.  All I can say is that one of these things appeared on my vision board ... speaking of which I've achieved most of what I put on my vision board for this year already!



In the meantime the cottage is keeping tidy and the sun is beaming in the windows which is just bliss.  I thought I'd share a few pics with you ... before it gets all messy again :o)  I'm adamant that it will stay like this but as I go back to college shortly and my countdown to christmas speeds up it may not stay quite so tidy.





Hope you're all having a good week!

8 comments:

  1. Hello Michelle
    You have been busy
    Your cottage is looking lovely
    great photo's
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a charming homey place - it reminds me of the lovely houses I used to visit as a child, where everything was so dainty and uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is soooo beautiful. I adore your bedroom! and all so very tidy too. I'm a tidy person and like my home to be neat but unfortunately have two messy children who turn order into chaos within 20 minutes!
    Louise
    x
    P.S. I'm having a giveaway over on my blog so please pop over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How have I missed your blog this whole time I love your romm makeovers there both wonderful!!
    I have my tea water on and I'm going back in older post also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, yours is lovely and I've become a follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the follow over at my blog Floralshowers! your blog is so cute...It is fun that you are in to knitting. I just started learning (using youtube...) and I am absolutely LOVING it! What a fun hobby!

    :-) I hope that you have a most wonderful day!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle.. your house is just gorgeous. Love it. Hope it keeps tidy! You can always refer your visitors to your blog if they call on a messy day!! Goodluck with college.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the flower wallpaper. I'm in the process of making over my bedroom but sadly I can't do anything to the walls :(

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin