13 May 2010

My first exhibition

Warning - shameless plug!




Tomorrow night I will be taking part in my first ever exhibition !!  I have a few drawings, etchings and some ceramics on display.

I can't believe I've already done a year at college, it only seems like yesterday that I was packing up my sketch books and pencils for my first day.

If you live in the area please do come along, it's open to the public.  There is some stunning work on display by my fellow students.  Famous artists in the making I'm sure.

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic. Well done and good luck with the exhibition.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your exhibition goes well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, good for you, and I think you should plug youtself more! I think all your brilliant ladies who craft should! There's nothing shameful about it. Good luck, hope all goes well, K xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin