16 May 2010

Exhibitionist ...

Thank you for all the emails, the texts and phone calls too

The exhibition was a great success, here's some pics for you


All of us exhibiting had to wear a t-shirt and decorate it.

Above is the t-shirt before it got
the michellemadethis treatment.
Below is my t-shirt/dress after.


I decorated it with chooks, lace and stitched a country cottage on the back ...
all in keeping with my 'theme' for the year.

Below is the brochure from the exhibition and me with one of my prints.


and of course I had to make a bag for the occasion :o)


Who knows maybe one day I'll have my own exhibition??



3 comments:

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin