18 April 2010

A little stressed at the moment

Sorry for lack of posts but it's coming to the end of my first year at college (yes, I've already done a year!!) and I'm busy and stressed trying to get project books, assignments and drawings completed.

I'm also getting ready for a big knitting event (see my facebook page for more details, click on the Events tab) as part of the Roscommon Lamb Festival this year so it's all go go go.

Drinking lots of coffee, possibly too much!!



Hope to be back soon and show you all that I've been doing in between.  The veggie patch is all planted up, I've got hundreds of flower seeds planted and germinating as we speak, I've also started painting the outside of the cottage and the kitchen has had some new additions also.  Never a dull moment here.

5 comments:

  1. You can do it girl, hang in there! Just think how wonderful you will feel when it's over!
    Spoken by a true mother:)
    marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes life gets like this here too. Hang in there, things will slow down soon. have said that, sometimes is nice all the go go go . LOL
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so busy Michelle! It'll all be worth it when your gardens full of flowers and you're wondering what to do with all your veg! I remember pulling all nighters in College too, and going to bed with my makeup still on! keep up the good work x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin