12 April 2010

Hello Summer Sunshine!




What a lovely weekend!

The sun was shining
the birds were singing
I spent my days
in the garden digging,
 picking stones, pulling weeds
and planting out lots of seeds

Sorry about the rhymes - not sure where they are coming from? 

I had hoped to upload a cute little video I took Saturday morning but can't get it to work - has anyone any suggestions on how to do that?  I then tried to upload it to my facebook page (michellemadethis) but that didn't work either.  So annoying.  It was lovely as Samantha (one of the girls) joined me and did a bit of her own digging and you could hear all the birds singing in the background.  I'll keep trying.

After all that I had a few minutes on the hammock ...



a few hours later a cold beer ..



whilst watching the sun go down.


All in all a pretty perfect weekend.

9 comments:

  1. I have to say the beer and the sunset go together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect weekend. Love your beautiful photos. Hope you can get your video working. I can't help I'm afraid. Totally useless at that kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty perfect to me too Michelle.
    Take care,
    Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos Michelle.
    Don't the chucks love a good old rummage in freshly turned earth. Mine really amuse me when I move the compost bin, they are in 7th heaven.
    Love your blog.
    Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the little rhyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't beat that can you? fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a wonderful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaw, isn't it lovely when they get to enjoy the weather warming up again? My three love helping out in the garden too, especially when there is digging involved. Pity they always seem to prefer digging in the opposite direction though!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin