20 March 2010

Wish List

Problems with making your coffee before you log onto the laptop ... you have no reason to stop and get up and you end up sitting here for longer getting lost in the world of blogs and pretty shops online.  

Note to myself - never sit at laptop with coffee again!!

I am very proud of myself though as I have not made one single purchase.  I'm kind of doing a bit of online research (aka window shopping) for my trip to London.

I love the wish list feature on Amazon.  Why doesn't someone come up with a wish list website where you can quite literally add anything from any site and just leave it open to friends and family should they happen to feel like buying you a little (or large) gift.  Actually I think I'm onto something here, maybe a facebook ap or an iphone ap could be in the making.  You heard it here first :o)

In the meantime I'm making a little list here, my birthday is in June by the way, just mentioning that. 

So here we go ... my little wishlist ...

A Kenwood mixer, I can't decide which colour, so I'm not fussy.  I think the red is just so quirky but the cream would probably look better in my kitchen.  Honestly though, you decide, whichever one you choose I'll love :o) ;o)
A Nissan Figaro.  I have coveted one of these for six whole years!!  I saw one on my way to work one day in Canary Wharf and spent the entire day trying to describe it to my colleagues to find out what it was.  (I really am not a car person, despite loving Top Gear).  The fact that I had failed four driving tests at the time meant nothing, I just had to have one of these cars!!  I found out what it was, I passed my driving test (fifth time!) but then I moved back to Ireland so the figaro was put to the end of a list of more practical things such as heating in the cottage.  However, it is now gradually coming back up to the top of the list and is on my vision board too so watch this space.



A new coffee machine.  To be honest there is nothing at all wrong with the one I have.  I just fancy a new one, preferably white to look nice in my new/old kitchen :o) 


 On top of all that (I'm getting carried away now) I LOVE this vintage rose saddle bag from Cath Kidston.



 I'm loving this necklace from Joules.  It comes in aqua, banana creme and fuchsia.

and this dress is just beautiful, also from Joules.
Also love this dress from Monsoon.  Not so much in love with the 85 euro price tag here when it's only £55 in the UK though.


I am so getting a pair of these ... roll on the summer and brightly painted toe nails :o)


Ok I could be here for hours so I think I'll leave it at that.  Maybe I should just start a wishlist blog.




6 comments:

  1. Do you know we actually looked into setting up a website that did exactly that. Seems there are a lot of people already doing it.
    I recently got that mixer in silver. I love it.
    Have a great weekend.
    Rachael XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike and yes after I posted this I found it on amazon - they have a toolbar you can download. I haven't done it though .... yet :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so strange, I was only telling my hubby I wanted a Nissan Figaro yesterday! Now I am just trying to work out how I would fit 2 adults and 3 kiddies with car seats in one - I am sure it can be done !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's a great idea! That necklace is so gorgeous! I'd love one in each colour, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Michelle, i'd luv a figaro, there is a fab one around Monkstown in Dublin, baby blue & sage green one, everytime I see it I swoon! I got a mixer last year went for cream in end but I regret not going for baby blue or red! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should try myregistry.com--it's a website that does exactly what you are looking for. And speaking of myregistry.com...you just gave me several good ideas for things to add to my own wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin