21 March 2010

A little me time

Sometimes it all just gets on top of you
and all you want to do is cry
but when I start to feel this way
I go and get my hair dyed.

Ok, ok, I'll never be a poet :o) 

They do say a change is as good as a rest so I decided to have my hair done. 
I could still do with a rest but I do feel a little brighter.

Ta da!
Feeling rather silly taking a photo of myself!

However it's a good time to show you my cardi makeover too. 
I took all the original navy buttons off and replaced them with some ducks, hearts and multi coloured flower buttons that I've been collecting. 
I found the necklace in a suitcase during one of my trash bag tangos and it goes perfectly with the cardi :o)

I recommend a little more me time to everyone.

If you can't get out to have your hair done there's always coffee, cake and Country Living :o) 

 Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

 Michelle x

8 comments:

  1. Cute hair, you are vay, vay purty.
    Ah my, my how I love your necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, Michelle. I had a fringe cut recently too. Lovely buttons also...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair and love your cardigan makeover, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I know what you mean! Had my hair done the other week and gave me such a boost! I do that too with my cardi's! I get cheap ones then change all the buttons and add a brooch and they look so much better! What a gorgeous lady you are! Thanks for sharing a pic of yourself! Always nice to see who's on the end of a blog! he he! Have a lovely day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you've done to your cardigan. That's a really good idea. Your hair looks lovely. It is a very similar colour to mine so I would like it wouldn't I! Yes, I agree about coffee, cake and Country Living. A great way to unwind!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh me time, how I crave that sometimes. Loving the cardy, very Springy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cardie looks fab with the matching beads. Very stylish. Getting my hair done always perks me up no end too. Thanks for following my blog. Your blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle!

    I love your buttons and the necklace is delicious too - really compliments the new hair! Coffee, cake and Good Mags always go down a treat here too!

    Much love
    Julia x x x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin