28 February 2010

Snowy Sunny Sunday

No I'm not drinking whilst blogging. That is what my Sunday has been like. 

I got up this morning, pulled the curtains and it was snowing!  Of course I rubbed my eyes thinking I must still be half asleep.  I opened the front door and this is what I saw ..



I then went to let the girls out.  To say they were hesitant was an understatement.  I had to lure them out with their food - they really do not like the snow.
 

So where's the sun I hear you asking?  I'm getting to that.

I took a mad notion this afternoon and my mum and I drove to Sligo just to go for a walk on the beach.  Ok ok, there was method in my madness.  We stopped off at Vobe on the way where I bought these lovelies ...



Then we headed for the beach.  

Ok we stopped for coffee and cake en route.  

Then we headed for the beach.

We had to walk by TK Maxx on our way back to the car so we kind of felt obliged to go in.  Yes, of course I bought something.  I can only show you one item though as the others are for Easter.  I got this lovely bird cage ... have a few ideas for it so you should be seeing it again soon.


Finally we did get to the beach which was just bliss.  

 

These were taken at Rosses Point beach 

  

  

I have loads more but blogger won't let me upload them :o(
 
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside :o)

In fact I wish I lived by the seaside so I could do this more often.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend x

5 comments:

  1. Oooo, I grew up by the seaside, I do miss it.
    Rachael XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a day of contrasts in weather & some pretty things - sounds good.

    I do love living close to the sea - especially on really hot days when you can pop down for a paddle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your purchases especially those tins!

    The seaside looks lovely, very sunny!

    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i long to live by the sea when the sun is shining.. when its a cold sunny day i can think of nothing better than a walk along the water..
    looks like a lovely beach you went to..
    loving the tins you got.. a beach next to tk maxs sounds like the pefect combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle,

    Oh Rosses Point looks lovely, the last time I went there with my boyfriend it was that foggy we couldnt even see the sea, that was in November. Thanks for sharing

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin