21 January 2010

Workshop Schedule for 2010



My website is being worked on so I'm having to do my advertising for my upcoming workshops here.

I'm starting them next week so if you're in the area and wanting to start a new hobby or brush up on an old one I'll be running card making, knitting and sewing workshops.    If you do a search for workshops on the blog you'll see a few photos from previous ones.  I run them from my country cottage at the kitchen table.  They are very informal yet informative :o) There are more details on my Facebook page.

The knitting group will also be recommencing next week.  We'll still meet on Tuesday mornings at 9.30am upstairs in Harrisons Coffee Shop.  Just cast on and come along for a knit'n'natter morning.   Hope to see you there.

As always if you have any questions just email me at michelle at michellemadethis dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin