18 January 2010

Blue Monday & Winter Blues

I hope your Monday hasn't been a blue monday.  

Just in case, here are a few nice blue things :o)

I seen this on the lovely blog of Laissezfaire.  



It's listed here but not available at the mo. I love the idea that it's for 5 years. I think I might take the idea and list "one good thing that happened today" in my current diary:o) (Apparently writing positive things helps you feel more positive).




Today's good thing would be ...


I got the last copy of Burda magazine in the shop today :o)



Just visiting Julia's adorable blog Little Cotton Rabbits is sure to banish any blues.




Fabulous blue polka dot bags from Cath Kidston



loving this gorgeous blue silk scarf new in at Joules




Stunning blue satin dress from Toast




adore this blue polka dot cardi from Boden.


Finally a lovely pair of shoes from Dotty P's to finish it all off :o)







Ok now I feel blue as in I want to buy all of the above !! 
Oh well, the window shopping has been fun :o)

3 comments:

  1. I love the blue dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - it's nice to look at things that make us happy. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Julia's bunny's and that blue cardigan, and the dress :) xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin