9 January 2010

Twenty Ten Resolutions

I forgot to share my resolutions sorry (thanks for emailing and reminding me T!).  I had started on this post in December and saved it but then forgot ... oops.

In summary my resolutions for twenty ten are quite simply ....



There are a few more but I'm still working on my vision board so I will share that with you later.  Actually 'few' is a complete understatement.  However looking at last year's vision board I seem to have achieved most of the things and even more so I'm going for it big time in twenty ten :o)

The image above is from wordle, great fun :o)


Speaking of resolutions I love this post by poppytalk.  I love the pics and the simple "10 for 2010" title - fabulous!

Finally to help you on your way and start 2010 in a positive frame of mind here's a few quotes I found online ...

Use your talent (everybody has one) in anyway you can.
Don't keep it for yourself like a miser -
spend it like a millionaire! Lucy MacDonald

Achievement seems to be connected with action.
Successful men and women keep moving.
They make mistakes, but they don't quit. Conrad Hilton

Don't let what you cannot do
interfere with what you can do. John Wooden
Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more.
If you concentrate on what you don't have,
you will never, ever have enough. Oprah Winfrey

1 comment:

  1. Ciao from Italy. I really love your resolutions (!) - they are all GOOD. When I saw them, I thought, mine are really about the same. I like the ida of a vision board.

    I notice that creative types who are successful in their crafts think big. Here is to lots of prosperity (in every way, including good health) in 2010!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin