23 January 2010

Antique Grey

I finally made the decision on the doors and chose antique grey by Dulux.   Thank you so much for all your comments and suggestions.  What do you think of the outcome?

This is what they looked like last week ...




And this is what they look like now ...




Big improvement ... if I say so myself.
 


The problem now is that everything else around them looks so shabby so it looks like the whole kitchen will be getting a make over.

The problem isn't that I don't want to - you know how much I love moving things around and revamping things.  The problem is that I just don't have enough hours in the day.  I already watch tv/eat my dinner/catch up on emails all at once to save some time !  If only I didn't need 8 hours sleep - think what I could do then :o)

8 comments:

  1. Lovely doors.
    Hope your having a lovely weekend.
    If you pop over to my blog there is an award waiting for you.
    Luv sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, I love the colour. I know what you mean about the hours. Where does the time go?
    Have fun this weekend
    Rachael XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how your doors look! I know what you mean about there not being enough hours in the day...which is why i'm blogging in the middle of the night :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugely improved! Well done. It looks ever so restful and classy now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that grey, it looks stunning with the black handles.

    I have an award for you on my blog.


    MBBx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the grey doors much better now ...good job! it looks so fresh...

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin