25 January 2010

2 Awards :o)

How lovely.  I have received this lovely sunshine award not just once but twice!  First from the lovely Sophie at Chez Sophie and then from Mummy Boo Bear at stitcherypokery.  Thank you so much ladies - I'm really chuffed :o)



So I think I need to spread the sunshine.  The conditions of the award are as follows :-


* Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
 * Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
* Link the nominees within your post.
* Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So I would like to give a little sunshine to the following lovely blogs, some I've just discovered and some I follow a lot.  I haven't included 12 in my list as that's a little bit time consuming for me at the mo as I'm up to my eyes with college work.  I try to add you all to my list on the left and keep it updated but there are so many of you :o)


Hope your week has started off well and that it's filled with sunshine :o)
Michelle x






2 comments:

  1. Hello Michele, thankyou so much for my little award.. how lovely of you.
    I'm in need of some sunshine at the moment so it was very much appreciated! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Michelle, that's very kind of you.
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin