31 January 2010

Printmaking

I can't believe it's almost been a week since my last post. 
I've finally returned to college after such a long Christmas break.  This term we're doing printmaking and started the week with stencils.  We were told to think of a theme that we could use for all our prints and guess what I chose ....

My girls of course ....

Sorry about these pics ... I took them on my phone so they're not very clear.






We're also doing ceramics which is great fun, albeit pretty messy and wood block/lino printing.  Yes I know - I am doing the best course ever.  I'll take some more pics this week.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend and thank you for all the lovely comments about my grey doors.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin