7 December 2009

Merry Clickmas !!!

Apparently today is the biggest online shopping day of the year. 

Here's a few of my fav online shops.  (In other words I'm still knee deep in my sewing'athon in preparation for this weekend so I have no photos to share with you ... just yet.  :o)


Dot Com Gift Shop (if you love red and white polka dots you'll love this site)




Cox & Cox - totally fabulous and quirky gift ideas




Berry Red - if you like Greengate you'll LOVE this site



Joules - for gorgeous clothes and FABULOUS wellies.



Not on the high street - what can I say .... make yourself a cup of coffee and grab at least two mince pies before you log on to this site ... you'll be on it for ages trust me :o)



This is just a small selection of some of my favourites.  Would love to hear what yours are ... leave me a comment and let me know where you like to visit on the big world wide web :o)

Have a lovely Clickmas and don't spend too much x



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin