3 December 2009

Country Cottage Christmas Craft Sale


Ok I know some of you have been wondering what I've been doing so here you are, the reason I've not been blogging most of my makes is because I'm having a Country Cottage Christmas Craft Sale at my cottage next weekend and didn't want to give too much away before I advertised it. 

To say I'm up to my eyes isn't completley true but to say I can hardly see the floor with baskets and boxes of fabric and ribbon and bits of material is quite frankly pretty accurate. I'm not complaining though ... I love it.  I'm sitting at my sewing machine singing away to the Hotel Cafe Winter Songs and trying not to get too stressed thinking about just how much I still have to do !!

I know lots of you are overseas but I promise to take lots of pics on the day and show you what I've been busy making. For those of you in the emerald isle and looking for some stunningly beautiful (as described by Sarah Newman of Dragons Den) gifts drop me an email at michelle at michellemadethis dot come and I will send you a map.





In the meantime I would like to thank the fabulous Mary Fannon of Design Parlour Ireland for desiging the poster/flyer for this event.  It's totally gorgeous ... of course I'm biased.  


HO HO HO 21 days to go !!!

2 comments:

  1. sounds lovely!
    i wish it's closer to my place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle thanks for the compliment! Wish I could be there- why does everything happen at once!
    I hope it's a great success for you! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin