8 December 2009

Knitted Nativity

I started this post in September with the view of having my own nativity scene knitted by now to show you, but time just ran away with me!  Maybe next year.

So if you fancy a knitted nativity here are a few links I found to different patterns. 

Starting with my fav ... Jane Greenhowe's available here




Love this one from Alan Dart available to buy here
Unlike the others, it includes a pattern for the stable too.




This one is available from here for free
Sorry about the picture but that's the only one that was available.







This one is also free from here




4 comments:

  1. These are toooooo cool. But, boy does it seem like a lot of work. Great fun idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just found you via Kirsties Homemade Home group on FB.

    I love knitted things and wish I could knit. No home is complete without a knitted nativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I loved watching Kirsty's programme! Her house is fab and the decorations show that christmas is all about making it rather than buying it all. Can't wait to watch the next one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seen a fabulous knitted crib this Christmas, made by an elderly Irish nun who is almost blind! Amazing piece of work and a project I'm thinking of partaking in for next Christmas. Your blog was the the first hit on my google search for patterns so thank you! I think I'll order the Jean Greenhowes pattern.
    Think I'll keep an eye on your blog too :-)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin