22 June 2009

Tidying


I'm sorry.

I'm TRYING to tidy up my little cottage, it's overflowing with wool, material, paper, clothes .... you name it. This pic is the only tidy corner I have.

IKEA hurry up and come to Dublin! I believe my life will change once I buy all the shelves, wardrobes etc etc that I have already circled in the catalogue :o)

Either that or let the wind blow Mary Poppins in my direction for a bit of finger clicking magic !!

In amongst all that I am also looking into a new business venture for michellemadethis.com so watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. we just had an ikea open around 50 miles from my house. i thought it would help me but it hasn't. i figured that the shelves and bins would be nice. bad part of the story is that they sell FABRIC!!!! (love your blog)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin