11 June 2009

Happy Birthday to me :o)


Thank you for all the birthday wishes, I had a lovely day, weekend, actually week of celebrations. From lunches, to dinners, to nights out, I even went to the races!


Here's some of the lovely things I received ....

My friend Vanessa made this cake - isn't it just gorgeous and trust me it tasted divine!!!









In return I had all the girls round for cake and nibbles last night :o)



Well that's it until next year.

Got to get back to my chimnea now .... I'm having bbq'd/baked sweet potatoes for dinner mmmm The sun is beaming here, it's sooooo gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin