18 May 2009

New Baby makes


I'm trying to get some stock made up for my etsy shop.
Here's a sneak peak of the new baby frame that has always been very popular.
They can be personalised with whatever details you want.

If you would like one drop me an email michelle@michellemadethis.com

I've also started designing a new range of soft toys and here's a little gingham teddy I just finished this morning.


I'm working on little girl and boy dolls too. Just trying out different designs. My favourite bit is drawing out the faces, it's amazing how different each doll can look.

It's still raining and has been for days it seems. The only good thing I can say about that is that I'm sewing lots :o)







1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle, that teddy looks gorgeous. This rain is driving me nuts too, still, it is good crafting weather I suppose.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin