25 May 2009

Recession Revamping



I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted.

Unfortunately we had some really sad news in our family and I haven't been very sociable or in a very bloggy mood. However I have managed to get a lot of things done at home.

I love my new bag (above). I made it out of two napkins from a set that my friend Karen gave me. The lining is just from my ever growing fabric stash, the handles I got off of eBay.

Can't wait for the rain to stop so I can actually use it.

I revamped my sis's lbd too. She gave it to me like this asking for it to be less plain -



so I added some rick rack and voila ...



I hope she likes it.

I've got so many other things to show you but they are all work in progress at the mo. Typical me ... I start 10 things at once!

1 comment:

  1. I have been reading your blog for a bit and really enjoy it. You said that you had some sad family news. I hope that you and your family will be okay and that you get through this, whatever it is.
    thanks for a great read

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin