26 April 2009

Spring Fair, Saturday 2nd May (Advertisement)


I will be taking part in the Spring Fair
on Saturday, 2nd May

10am until 4pm
as part of the Roscommon Lamb Festival.

The Fair will include stands on Arts, Crafts (that's me :o) , Energy, the Environment, Fashion, Music, Jewellery, Business & Personal Services, the Wedding Ring, Travel, and Holistic services and will also feature demonstrations including Massages, Aromatherapy, Skin analysis; and workshops on: Card Making (by yours truly), Basket Weaving, Life Coaching, happiness testing and much more! Click here for a full list of events.

If you have been following my blog and like what you see come along on Saturday where I will be selling yoga/pilate mat bags, lavender birds & elephants, covered notebooks, card making kits, knitting kits, cushions, hot water bottle covers, a selection of my handmade cards and a few other trinkets and treats.

I will also be running a card making workshop at some point during the day with a free card making kit included in the price of the workshop.

If you're in town pop by and say hello.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Michelle,
    Love the diversity of what you do. Would you be interested in comming to Boyle in July?
    Contact me if you are!!
    oreillydeirdre@eircom.net

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin