4 May 2009

Spring Fair Success


Thank you for all your good luck wishes and for coming to see me on Saturday. The fair was a great success and all the late nights and stressing are now over.

Here's a few pics of my stand and some of what I was selling on the day.


I was up late the night before stamping the table cover with my web address. Next time I'll hang it behind the stand as I think it was a bit lost in front of the table.

Here's some of what I was selling on the day.

Various appliqued cushions


Hair clips (which flew off the table!!!)

Knitting kits which were also very popular

fabric/felt corsages

Our guest speaker on the day was Sarah Newman from the Irish Dragons Den. She was totally the opposite to how she comes across on the show and described my makes as "stunningly beautiful" which was just the highlight of my day!


It was a great day, the sun shone and the marquee was full all day. Makes all those late nights worth while :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin