25 April 2009

The wanderer returns and the chaos continues

He's home safe and sound!
How I wish I had such an easy life. Party all night and sleep all day.



Curled up asleep while I'm turning the kitchen upside down in a state of deliria wondering if I've made enough lavender birds and is it "lavender" or "lavendar"?

However in amongst all that I've finally decided on labels. Well I've narrowed it down to two. (Sorry for the poor picture quality. I took it with my phone. God only knows where my camera is ?)



I've also decided on my tagline.
Apparently one must have a good tagline.

Mine is:

www.michellemadethis.com
handmade homemade made with love

With the little symbols it looks better, well I think so.



What do you think?

p.s. someone remind me of this next time I mention doing a craft fair :o)

1 comment:

  1. Your kitty is so darling curled up so cozily on the chair. I love your labels! the one on the right with the larger, more fancy boarder is my personal favorite! Good luck!
    ~Emily x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin