11 March 2009

Swap Shop Sunday

During my spring cleaning over the last few weeks I decided it's time to get rid of some stuff so I decided to organise a Swap Shop Sunday with my friends.

Basically everyone brings their munwanted stuff to mine and we all price it up with labels with our names on the back. Then, when someone choses something they put the label and the corresponding amount in an envelope (with that person's name on it) or swap something of theirs to the same value. This way we clear our clutter and earn some money at the same time. Recession Busting - I love it!

However ... as you may know by now I find it hard to get rid of anything and am always thinking of a way to re-use, re-cycle, re-purpose it :o)

Like this skirt



which is now a cushion cover :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin