11 March 2009

I'm back!

Hi everyone. Thanks for your messages and sorry it's been so long. I had a lovely few days with my friend Sarah rummaging in the charity shops, drinking copious cups of coffee and tea and catching up.

She even joined in with one of my knitting groups and knit a lovely little chick ...



After Sarah went back I kind of lost my mojo but then it came back with a vengence (thankfully) and I've been sewing and knitting until the early hours.

I finished my basketweave bag at last.



Mum knit the corsage in sage green, I just love the colour (a gem of a find at the charity shop) and then I knit two mini flowers for the centre to bring out the colours in the lining (a scarf I repurposed).

I'm now dementing myself trying to come up with a cupcake pattern that isn't knit in the round but has minimum seams! Here's one of my efforts so far ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin