17 February 2009

I HEART receiving Parcels in the Post :o)



Don't you just love when you get parcels in the post :o) In fact I just love getting post full stop, apart from bills eughh! This week has been an exceptionally good one post wise. I've had several parcels full of delights.


GORGEOUS polka dot and stripe fabric purchased online from Threads of Green, which I only ordered a few days ago. Thank you ladies x



Polka dot heaven from dotcomgiftshop



Fabulous felt and buttons and threads from the lovely lovely Pixie Rose. They were all beautifully wrapped in tissue paper with little labels, I didn't want to open them.






My very own custom made rubber stamp from the lovely people at bladerubberstamps which arrived in record time! I love their shop in London (opposite the British Museum).





If you like rubber stamps you've got to pay them a visit. Afterwards you can stroll up to the big Paperchase store on Tottenham Court Road and have a coffee and drool over all your purchases, before or after a trip to Confetti across the road :o) Oooooh I miss London, particularly that little weekend vigil :o(

Speaking of missing London brings me to the parcel I received today ...




It's magazine files from Ikea from my gorgeous lovely friend Lucy in London with a lovely card enclosed that of course made me cry! I really miss you Lucy Lu xxx Now that's a true friend - not only does she go to Ikea for me, she then goes to the post office too!

Right ... I think I need to get off the internet now before I buy anything else!!!

1 comment:

  1. I want everything you bought!! Have Fun crafting;)) and thanks for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin