18 February 2009

Sew - a needle pulling thread



Well I think they're lovely.

I've got the sewing bug at the mo and I seem to be adding embroidered flowers to just about anything I can!

It started with a bag on which I thought I'd practice first



Then I saw this beret staring blankly at me and you guessed it



I liked it so much I did another one



I'm now looking around the house wondering what I can do next!
Just aswell I got that lovely parcel of threads from Pixie Rose as I've resorted to using wool! This thrifty stuff is great :o) I might try some scraps of ribbon next or material ... or even some plastic bags cut up. Ok I'm getting carried away.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin