16 February 2009

Love is all around



Hope you all had a lovely Valentines Day x

Mine wasn't exactly romantic in a lovey dovey way but I did have a day filled with roses and chocolate and lots of love :o)

I wasn't swept off my feet by prince charming with a dozen velvet red roses, however I did get theses gorgeous pink ones ...


and this fabulous rose print bag




from .............. my lovely mum :o) Thanks mum x

In the afternoon I met up with the girls and we celebrated Emma's birthday with yummy terrys chocolate orange cake (based on a recipe for Birthday cake from Nigella's How to Eat)
It's made with condensed milk melted in a pan with a melted terry's chocolate orange mmmmm and the ganache coating is a carton of cream metled with another terry's chocolate orange D I V I N E!



It didn't last long



Still not content with all that loving I made this pillow ...



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin