26 January 2009

Love is all around


Ok, the weekend of card making has paid off and I have a nice collection of valentines for all you love birds out there.

I've been making them in my 'craft' room which was actually getting to a lovely tidy state until I started making these cards - just look at the mess of that desk !!!



I hope the link works below, if not you can go directly to my flickr account to see all the valentine cards ... and actually all my other cards too :o) Otherwise, I've attached a couple of pics below ... just in case.

Remember the post about the red clay? Well here's how I used some of the things I did with it











www.flickr.com








Sorry about the awful picture quality. Anyone any tips on taking pics of cards ?? Feel free to leave me a comment if you have as they seem to be getting worse instead of better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin