27 January 2009

Knit 1, Purl 1 ...

Thank you to all the lovely ladies who came to the knitting group this morning - Emma, Karen, Irene, Imelda, Treasa, Florence, Chrissie, Liz, Margaret & Sally. It was great fun and even better that we had all different levels so we should hopefully learn lots! I can't wait for next Tuesday :o)

Amongst all the knitting and chatting we even had our pic taken for one of the local papers. I haven't got that one but here's a couple I took myself.





Thank you Emma, owner of the Comfy Cafe, for letting us run our group from the cafe too!

If anyone wants to come along we'll be there every Tuesday between 10 and 11.30 am

Time for a coffee I think! I'm worn out after all the stitching and bitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin