19 January 2009

More hours needed!

Well my op is now long forgotten and I am fully recovered!

I have several projects on the go at the mo and don't seem to have enough hours in the day!

I'm knitting bunnies and chicks for Easter



sorting out my spare room (yes I’m still at it), knitting a necklace (don’t ask, it’s been something I’ve wanted to do for a while and I finally started last night, hope to have a pic for you soon), organising my website, organising workshops for February, and getting ready for valentines day.

I’ve been busy sketching out ideas for some valentines cards and last night I started with some of my ideas using some red clay.



I planned to just do lots of hearts but of course I got carried away with all my cookie cutters and then my rubber stamps!!



Finally this is a little basket I made out of raffia with miniature needles (toothpicks and beads) and little ball of wool. Why? Just because :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin