19 January 2009

Lemonyliscious




I finally got my taste back at the weekend which was perfect timing as I had a delicious lunch at a friend’s house on Saturday.

I even got dressed up for the occasion, despite the lashing rain and tornado wind speeds I decided to wear my 'tea party' skirt.

I made these lemony buns which were exactly as described - lemonylicious!



The recipe came from this gorgeous cupcake book I got at Christmas (Thanks Trish!). Click here to see the fab website of the lady who wrote the book. If you love baking or just like looking at pics of cupcakes this is the book for you :o)



I finished mine off with dollops of marscapone cheese mixed with lemon rind and lemon juice ... deeeeeelicious :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin