1 December 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


At last, it's the 1st December :o)

I can start opening my advent calendar now. OOooooooh it's so exciting. All we are missing is some snow although the roads are icy enough, I fell off my bike this morning - ouch!!

It's definitley feeling more christmassy at the minute as me and my friends went to see the Christmas lights being turned on last night. I didn't get many pics but here's a couple of the tree. Will take some more later in the week. Not as impressive as Rockefeller Centre in New York last year but I'd rather be here than there!








Ho! Ho! HO! Not long to go :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin