1 December 2008

Production lines ...

Why do we always leave things until the last minute? Well I say 'we', assuming that I am not the only one. I'm sure I'm not :o)

The Craft Market I have a stall at is this Saturday, 6th December so I have a list a mile long of things I need to do but seem to be on a go slow. I'm blaming it on the cold weather. Stupid really as you're warmer when you keep doing things as opposed to curling up in front of the fire with magazines, drinking copious amounts of coffee!

Despite the endless 'breaks' I've managed to get a few bits done and am now all set to dedicate this week to finishing off everything.

The star cushions are popular so I've got a little production line of them going on



I think I might do some in red aswell.

I'm also making lots of Christmas cards (my own at the same time)! The rubber stamped ones are all hanging on a make shift line in the kitchen as I'm running out of space.



I love these Rudolph ones.. Well the pic is of the Rudolph body, the cards are in my head at the moment but don't worry they'll soon be made .... I hope !!!



I've also got a little batch of angels going. Although I'm not sure about selling them as they take a long time to make and I don't think people will want to pay much money for them?? I think I might just make a few and send them to my nearest and dearest. I like the idea of them having something special that I've made ... Big softy I know :o)



And finally more bags. I must get more wallpaper as I'm running out. I wish they did Christmas wallpaper ... hmmm there's an idea :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin