27 May 2008

Back to work



After a fab few months off I've gone back to full time work so it's no more breakfast al fresco, well apart from the weekends. There may be a few less posts on my blog aswell for the next few months but I'll do my best. It's a short term contract so I should be back in full swing come September, just in time to get ready for all my autumn classes.

If anyone is interested in attending classes in card making, jewellery making, fashion accessories and or knitting please email me at michelle.fallon@hotmail.com For now all courses will be in Roscommon, Ireland.

Happy crafting until my next post !

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin