27 May 2008

A lick of white paint

Whilst renovating my cottage I came across some odd chairs. Me being me I decided to paint them white and whilst in the local hardware shop I came across a set of blue and white tea towels, put them together and this is what you get a recipe for some gorgeous chairs ... if I say so myself.

Recipe:

Beautiful upholstered white chairs

Ingredients:

Selection of odd chairs
Sandpaper
White satin wood paint
Tea towels

Method:

Sand down the chairs, paint with white paint. Remove existing seats and cover with tea towels. Use a staple gun to secure in place.

Voila - gorgeous white chairs :o)

Before

After

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin