16 January 2008

Making cards and keeping busy



Hi all

I've been really busy since last week as I've been updating my website http://www.michellemadethis.com, I've set up a group called michellemadethis on facebook.com and registered my classes on http://www.upcoming.yahoo.com.

In between that I've been organising my card making classes in Roscommon with the help of my mum - who by the way has been fantastic and has probably saved me a lot of money in advertising and/or marketing!! Thanks Mum :o) Thanks to Barbara, Ursula and Caroline too for helping out with putting up my posters!!

On top of all that I've been busy making cards for Valentines, St Patrick's Day and Easter as you can see from the pics. I got a surpise gift of punches from Stacey at work the other week and was totally inspired. Look at the pic with the shoe box full of punches - that's what she arrived in with one morning for me - how fabulous! Thanks Stacey xx Then Aimee my room mate took me out of the city to the biggest craft store I've ever been to where I bought stamps and punches and blank cards so I spent the whole weekend card making!

Happy crafting!
M



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin