16 January 2008

Card Making Classes in Roscommon (Ireland)

Ok I can now explain my first post as in ... New Year New Beginnings! I'm finishing up my stint in New York and return to Roscommon at the beginning of February where I'm going to go back to where I left off.

I'm going to be running some card making classes in the local area. On Wednesday 6th Feb I'll be doing a 6 week course at Vita House on Church Street from 7.30 - 9.00 pm for 40 euro per person.

Then on Thursday 7th Feb, I'll be running another 6 week course at Cullen Hall, same time and same price.

The courses will give you an introduction to the various techniques involved in making your own greeting cards. You will learn how to use rubber stamps, craft punches, stencils and paints and various other things to make a variety of cards for numerous occasions. Be warned though, it's addictive! I started out making a few christmas cards over 10 years ago and look at me now! Email me at michelle.fallon@hotmail.com to register for a course.

Hope to see you at some of my classes. I'll soon be running them from my cottage and adding new ones as time goes by. Check out my website for samples of my work and pics of the cottage http://www.michellemadethis.com

Take care
M

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it,Its really helpful for me, hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin