29 July 2013

Notebook obsession?


Is it just me?

I don't think it is?  Please tell me you do too.

I am a notebook junkie!

I have more than one on the go at all times.   You will find them by my bed, beside my sewing machine, beside my laptop, in the kitchen, sometimes even the loo!! and in copious handbags and my car too!!

I just can't help myself.  I am a sucker for a new notebook.  It's not like I'm loyal to any either - fat lines, skinny lines, blank pages, graph paper, small, large, square, A5 ... I just love them all.

Although ... If I really had to choose a favourite it would be my most recent purchase of a large square ring bound blank page Creative notebook from Paperchase with a close second being my skinny lined notebook, a gift for my birthday and third would be my BIG wire bound notebook from Meadows & Byrne.

So how about you?

Are you a notebook junkie too? 

1 comment:

  1. I can relate.... definitely not just you. My husband thinks it's genetic running down the female side of our family!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin