10 October 2012

Beyond busy





I've been beyond busy in the past few weeks with Christmas makes, trying out crafts for my Halloween camp and running all my crafty workshops.

I've been Working with lots of red and white fabrics, my ultimate favourite colour combo when crafting.




I've had a lot of requests for baby items so i have been trying out some bibs, amongst other things. Still work in progress though.




Alas I have been so busy I am not getting as much time on the sofa as I would like but the long evenings are helping with that.





Brrrrrr how cold has it got!? Loving being curled up on the sofa by the fire.

What's everyone else been up to?




1 comment:

  1. Wow Michelle you're a busy bee! Lovely to see Christmas reds and whites... it'll be here in no time!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin